2014 FINISH LINE EXHIBITORS REGISTRATION FORM
Finish Line Options
Credit Card Payment
Paying by Credit Card? Simply Hit Submit, you will be directed to PayPal
Terms & Conditions
1. Exhibitor will complete full set up of Exhibitor’s booth at the Finish Line by 6 AM on Sunday, May 4, 2014,
2. Exhibitor agrees to provide booth staffing for Exhibitor’s booth at all times during expo hours.
3. Exhibitor agrees that displays will not visually or physically disturb aisles or adjacent exhibitors.
4. Exhibitor agrees to conform to all State of California, and/or Costa Mesa Fire Department Rules and Regulations.
5. Exhibitor agrees not to sublet space at the expo or exhibit any merchandise other than that specified on expo sign-up form without permission from Management.
6. Exhibitor agrees space assignments may be changed by Management and no refunds will be due in any case. (Management will use reasonable efforts to not change space assignments.)
7. Exhibitor will have the opportunity to leave all booth materials, literature and products, etc., overnight Friday to Saturday. Management has arranged for security to monitor the expo space overnight, but exhibitor acknowledges agrees that it will not hold Management responsible for the safekeeping of any belongings.
8. Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to exhibitor who fails to occupy space.
9. Exhibitor agrees that Management reserves the right to reject or restrict any exhibit.
10. Exhibitor agrees not to make any undue noise or odor, use bright or hazardous lights, cause damage to the expo space, or booth equipment or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by Management.
11. Exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by OC Fair & Event Center, its owners, board or managers, which results from any act of omission of Exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, OC Fair & Event Center, its owners, managers, officers or directors, agents employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from Exhibitor’s use of the property. Exhibitor’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages or expenses arising from, out of, or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, the OC Fair & Event Center or any part thereof.
12. Exhibitor acknowledges that the serving of alcoholic beverages by exhibitor is prohibited.
13. Exhibitor agrees to carry the necessary workers’ compensation general liability insurance and any other insurance if required. A certificate of insurance, as noted in the application MUST be provided by April 11, 2014.
14. All vendors sampling any food items must meet the requirements of the Orange County Heath Department. Management will provide the necessary forms to fill out and exhibitor must comply by the deadline, or risk the loss of the exhibit space without refund.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, vendor shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless, The OC Marathon, LLC, KB Event Management LLC, Book That Event, LLC, OC Fair & Event Center, OC Marathon Foundation, and City of Costa Mesa, their owners, affiliates and subsidiaries, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments or costs (including but not limited to attorney fees and attorney fees incurred in enforcing this agreement) of every kind and nature whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the vendor's operations performed under this agreement. The defense and indemnification obligations shall extend to claims occurring after this agreement is terminated as well as while it is in force and shall include defense and indemnification for any active or passive negligent act or omission of The OC Marathon LLC or their agents or employees. The defense and indemnification obligations shall be required regardless of any negligent act or omission by vendor, however, vendor shall not be required to indemnify for claims arising from the sole negligence or willful misconduct of The OC Marathon LLC as determined by a court of law. The indemnity requirements described above shall not be limited by the insurance requirements or by any other provision within this agreement. All work covered by this agreement shall be at the sole risk of vendor.
16. Exhibitor agrees to assume all responsibility for loss theft, or destruction of goods or for all personal injuries to himself/herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives, or visitors, and will save harmless The OC Marathon, International City Racing, Book That Event, OC Fair & Event Center and/or the City of Costa Mesa from any and all liability in connection with any and all of the above.
17. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that it will be obligated to pay a $50 cleaning fee if it or its representatives, upon closing of the expo, leaves trash/boxes and that such amount may be charged to exhibitor’s credit card on file with Management.
18. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that filling out this form constitutes a contract and promise to pay for space.
19. By checking the box below, and providing my name below indicates that I have read and accept the above stated exhibitor terms and conditions.